Now that we're in the midst of Anchor's peak Christmas buying season, we wanted to remind you of some helpful tips to make sure your order ships the same day.
- If you're calling in your order to one of our Customer Care representatives, plan to call at least 15 minutes before the 4:00 p.m. Eastern cut-off time.
- This gives you enough time to speak with a rep and finalize your order before 4 p.m.
- Do you have a large order—that is, over 25 lines of products?
- We encourage you to submit an initial bulk order earlier in the afternoon, if possible.
- A second order of at least $50.00 net will be eligible for free freight credit, provided that the initial order was $150 or more. This offer is valid until Christmas 2019.
- Fax and email orders should also be placed at least 15 minutes before the 4:00 p.m. Eastern cut-off time.
- Don't wait until the last minute.
- The sooner you get your order in, the faster we'll be able to process it and make sure it ships that day.
- Our order cut-off time of 4:00 p.m. Eastern will be strictly enforced. Any orders placed or completed after 4:00 p.m. won't be shipped the same day.
- Use the handy FedEx Christmas shipping deadline PDF (linked below) to plan your orders and make sure they arrive in time for your shoppers.